Monday, March 2, 2009

Grade Evaluation

This is such a difficult process because it is something that is very important and shouldn't be taken lightly. We have the opportunity to decide how we will be graded so of course it makes sense why we would all want to take time to think about. Of course most people's instinct is to make this grade evaluation as easy as possible. We want it to work in our favor. One huge obstacle in figuring out this process is that we want to make sure that we assign the right percentages for the the areas that we put the most effort and work in. Many want to make easier areas a higher percentage, but that doesn't make sense when we put less effort into those things. I realized that when my group and I divided up the percentages I accepted it automatically without thinking about it to much. Now I know that this is something that requires much thought and should not be dismissed so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment