Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Invisible Children

After seeing this documentary I of course was deeply saddened, but more than anything I was outraged. I don't understand how one man could have so much power and that no other countries are doing anything to stop him. It makes me angry how we are taught in school that history repeats itself and we need to be educated about past events to keep them from happening again. Well isn't this like the Holocaust? Isn't Joseph Kony just like Hitler? Yet no country will take action. To me this is mind boggling that we can just sit back and let innocent children die or have their lives utterly destroyed. I agree with both Jessica and Olivia that this would be a great social change project. As much as I think going green is important, I think this holds priority over everything else. We need to save these children and bring them home once and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment