Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Change on campus

I agree with all of you. One idea that I read about that I don't think was mentioned in class is the idea of having kitchens in the dorm halls. I've visited many schools and I noticed many schools have a common kitchen area on each floor. At Siena there is no such thing. I think it would be a great idea for each dorm hall to have their own kitchen. This would give chance for students to make their own food and not have to eat at saga. I also agree with improving the weight room. I am an athlete and I feel that the athletes at Siena should have their own weight room. I also thing that all the other students should have an improved weight room as well. Most division 1 teams have their own weight rooms with fellow alumni and championship plaques all over the room. Siena lacks that and I think improving the weight room for division 1 athletes and for the fellow students would be a great change.

No comments:

Post a Comment