Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why I went to Siena..

There are several reasons why I chose to attend Siena College. Obvious reasons that most people would say include the nice campus, the Franciscan values taught here and how affordable it is compared to other expensive universities. Sociological reasons as to why I attended Siena College could be that society made me believe that I couldn’t get into a better school. I didn’t even think of applying to an ivy league because I felt like it would be a waste of time. This shouldn’t have stopped me from applying because there could have been something special about my application that would have gotten me in. When it came down to it I really chose Siena because I really liked the atmosphere and I felt that I would excel in the environment. My ultimate decision came from distance and money. Although Iona College would have been more affordable, it was too close to home for me. Scranton University was just too expensive. My father graduated from Siena so he had no opposition to me going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment