Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Introduction

My name is Bryan Renneisen. I live on Long Island in Bethpage New York. I play lacrosse at Siena College. My parents names are Joseph and Kathy. My dad is a retired cop and my mom is a teacher aide. I'm a junior transfer from Nassau Community College. I live in Plassaman hall on the 5th floor. I was a business major but I am now switching to the school of liberal arts. When I was in high school I played lacrosse and worked at Ralph's Italian ices. My mom was a girly girl and didn't play sports, my dad played football and softball. I'm a very funny kid and feel that I can make nayone laugh.My first week at Siena College I lived off campus. On my way to school one day I got pulled over by the police for speeding. I had to appear in court and I plead not guilty. I then recieved a letter from the courthouse saying that I need to appear for a trial. I came in and plead my case, my ticket was reduced and I recieved no points on my license.My most powerful learning experience came in first grade. I had a teacher named Miss. Denguin. She was such a great teacher. Her teaching methods were great, she made school fun for me. She helped me at a young age to enjoy school and not to dread having to go to school. Still to this day we both contact eachother and see how one another are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment