Sunday, February 8, 2009

cultural shifts

In today's society there is little to no community interaction anymore. I don't know exactly why this is. It could be many things such as being to busy, that boom of technology, or maybe people are just to tired. I remember when I was younger I would always be going to card games or bowling nights with my parents and their friends. Now a days it's not like that, there's no more bridge night and there's no more bowling nights. Today's society I feel is caught up in the technology of this new world. The mere possibility that one can interact with another without ever being face to face is incredible. I also believe that many people are too caught up in life itself and never make time to go out and have fun. It's always work, work, work, and rarely any fun. An occasional vacation every now and then but that's all. The world is to hectic people need to participate and enjoy life rather then to zip right by without ever knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment