Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why I Chose Siena

I didn't arrive at Siena as a freshman. After high school I went to Nassau Community college. I spent two years there as a student and as a lacrosse player. My college experience and choice is somewhat difrrent from others. I visited schools based academics, community, and lacrosse. Playing a sport I feel made my decision diffrent then maybe others. I had many schools looking at me but, when it came down to it Siena was the best choice for me. Siena fell perfect in all three categories. Siena has a prestigeous academic record as well as a nice small community atmosphere. Siena also has a great division 1 lacrosse team. As a little boy I always wanted to play division1 lacrosse. My older brother played division 2 and I always wanted to top him. My decision to attend Siena College had to do with not only my academics but also my athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment