Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project

I think the going green idea is definitely our best bet and we create some change with this issue. I know someone mentioned something before about just focusing on one thing to go green with, but I think it's important to focus on more than one because if we change one thing and not the other than technically we still won't be going green. I think it should be a number one priority to do something about the heat in the dorms. I haven't closed my windows yet since I got back from winter break. It's such a waste of energy and Siena could potentially be saving itself a lot of money. I think the idea about going through Dr. Richardson is smart because I too got the email from her asking for my input about my experienced at Siena. It just goes to show that we do have some type of a voice in this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment